Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

All About Me

My name is Ollie. I am from NY. I have two kitty cats, and I might get a dog, my favorite is teal. I have one more blog besides this and it is called, How Kids Can Help The Earth. Over the summer I went to sleep away camp with two of my friends, and I love reading, writing, art and knitting. I have a big doll house. It is blue. It has three floors and a big porch. I like any kind of art project, even if it's hard and will take a lot of time. I love making stories and writing them down in a special little notebook. I have over twenty stories in my notebook. I love things that are colorful and I don't really like black. I love going to different countries, but I hate airplanes and cars. I have been to Italy, Prague, Mexico, Canada and Puerto Rico.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, guess what? You sound just like a person I want to know. Lucky for me I do know you. And let me just say, to know you is to love you. Love, Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is vary nice i cant wait till you post up a new post or pictures

    from dasha

    ReplyDelete